Header 2

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

From Dan

I would like to share a wonderful email sent to us from a kind friend we had met on our trip on Dauphin Island on the final days of our journey. Never underestimate your ability to help someone by being yourself, you never know how you can affect someones life:

I find myself traveling home to Georgia from business meetings in Baton Rouge. My sister and I are transported Islanders, grew up in Austin, Sis Cindy lives on a small bit of sand (I too have a place) on Dauphin Island, Alabama and decided to stop by for a day.I went for a 5am swim in the warm waters of the Gulf, and had plans to do absolutely nothing but veg with my sister.

Later that morning, I look out to see two young men in a canoe, challenging the Gulf waves.
I watched as they triumphed several adventures only to be capsized the next.
As I sat on my sister's deck overlooking their battles with the waves, I found myself routing for them, armchair coaching, an occasional "lookout" as a wave hit them from the side as I watched them bail before the canoe and the two of them went upside down.

It was not until much later that day, I went to say hello.

One day.
Not knowing just how much a hello can do........
Being a much older (50+), "well to do" seeing two young men, long hair and beards, I could have very easily went the day avoiding any contact with these guys.

One day.
Moments after saying hey, I realized, the canvas holds much more than the picture.
One day, I met Peter, Nolan and their kitten companion Tombigbee. Two of the most genuine, wonderful young men I have ever had the privilege to meet, and their kitten was really cool. It took no time, my sis and I had new friends. As we talked, I learned of their 69 day saga that landed them on the sand at Dauphin Island, off the deck of my sister's house. We spent hours, Cindy and I on bended ear.

One day.
I learned quickly of their adventure, canoeing from North Carolina to the Gulf. Their motivation, to help fund a great cause, a personal issue, to cure diabetes. The great character of these guys came out in each story they shared.

One day.
Sometimes you just get lucky enough to meet someone that reminds you about the important things in life. If you are really lucky, they will have a cool kitten (TB) along as well.
Thank you for that one day.

Dan


9 comments:

  1. Hi guys I just want to share my success with you all on how I cured my diabetes from home with no doctors or meds. It is up to you if you fight diabetes like I did and win. I came across a video that changed my life and inspired me to fight til I was cured. So I'm going to share this video with you all click link below to see this amazing video I hope this video help you like it helped me. http://bit.ly/1toiaWZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I run a blog of Diabetes Miracle Cure and it has a lot of useful info regarding diabetes and how to cure it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are so right. Sometimes you get lucky enough to run into someone that helps remind you about what's really important in life and helps you feel more appreciative of what you already have. I found this great
    website on diabetes that's been a great resource for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this blog is providing best source of diabetes, if you have diabetes then you can control your diabetes levels by help of your food program. maintain your food program and increase your life year..

    Regards
    Sonia Bray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg!! I am so happy today that i have been granted the privileged to share with my friends the good Work of this great man Dr Molemen the only recommended herbal Doctor who has brought joy to my life, 6months ago i was stuck in pain as i was diagnose with diabetes type 1, I really tried different means to cure myself but none worked out for me, i had to travel from Miami to California due to my weakness as i could not do anything again, it was in California that i met a lady who told me about Dr Molemen she came on a visit to see me as she was one of my customer`s then in Miami in my saloon, she told me on how Dr Molemen cured her from Herpes Virus, she gave me Dr Molemen Contact address and urge me to explain things to him, i did exactly as i was told by Vera, i contacted Dr Molemen on ( drmolemenspiritualtemple@gmail.com) i told him that i was a diabetes patient if he could help me with a possible cure for my sickness, he told me that he was going to prepare a herbal herbs medicine for me which he was going to send to me as my medication, i went through all the processes given to me by Dr Molemen despite we never met, i gave him my home address so he could send me the medicine, after i received the medicine barely 2weeks on taking Dr Molemen herbs i started experiencing changes in me, and also act a spot i noticed i could not feel pains and weakness as usual, so i went for check up and my Doctor told me i was okay and cleared from Diabetes, today i am totally healed from Diabetes Thank you Vera for your care and suggestion, and Thank you Dr Molemen for your good work, Praise God i am healed again, please without doubt contact Dr Molemen today and tell him your problem i assure you he is going to help you solve it, you can reach him on ( drmolemenspiritualtemple@gmail.com ) or call him on +2347036013351, Sir may God continue to empower you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not believe it worked! "Natural Trick to reverse their diabetes
    Forcing the pancreas to set your blood sugar (Natural Method)
    Do you have type 2 diabetes?
    If your answer is "yes", you already know why:
    Their pancreas does not produce the right amount of insulin.
    Fortunately, a recent study by the University of Newcastle in England found ...
    A simple way to naturally "trick" the pancreas to do its job.
    And now more than 39,264 people have used this trick to boost their pancreas and reverse their diabetes ...
    In just 11 days!

    well I say goodbye alex smith

    http://tinyurl.com/ono8re9

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can not believe it worked! "Natural Trick to reverse their diabetes
    Forcing the pancreas to set your blood sugar (Natural Method)
    Do you have type 2 diabetes?
    If your answer is "yes", you already know why:
    Their pancreas does not produce the right amount of insulin.
    Fortunately, a recent study by the University of Newcastle in England found ...
    A simple way to naturally "trick" the pancreas to do its job.
    And now more than 39,264 people have used this trick to boost their pancreas and reverse their diabetes ...
    In just 11 days!

    well I say goodbye alex smith

    http://tinyurl.com/ono8re9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been Type 2 Diabetes is just like been through hell; well
      special thanks to God almighty for using DR.INIBOKU the greatest spell
      caster in curing my Diabetes disease. I was diagnosed of this disease in the
      year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy I was not myself. Until
      last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many
      testimonies on how a spell caster cured people Diabetes disease. Thou I never
      believe in spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and
      searched it on GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his
      email drinibokuspelltemple@gmail.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to
      fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some
      items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And i told him
      to get the listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have
      little faith in him, few hours later he called me and told me he is through
      preparing the cure. so he send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal
      cure as described by DR. INIBOKU took the herbal cure and after taking it
      for a week and some days. He told me to go for check up, I went to the
      hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly I called him and tell him
      what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell the world about him.
      You can contact via email drinibokuspelltemple@gmail.com or drinibokuspelltemple@outlook.com or +2348162868851

      Delete
  8. Dr. OFURE God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on testifying about your good work, I was healed from HERPES VIRUS through the help of Dr OFURE. I saw a blog on how Dr OFURE known as 'LORD SPIRITUAL' cured people with his herbal treatment, i did not believe but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and he prepare the herbs for me which i took, after taking it, he told me to go for check up, could you believe that i was confirm herpes negative after the test, and i went to a different hospital and it was also negative, i am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease, kindly contact him now with his Email: ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com or call +2348109756444

    ReplyDelete