Header 2

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Qualities

There are many assets that make a good person. Being a good person is not about perfection, but a display of dignity and giving of respect. Numbers, dollars, status, and processions are insignificant in terms of value. Using such symbols is like measuring a liquid in inches. What really makes a true human being is his or her ability to live with themselves and their fellow man. 

It's apparent the less self-absorbed we are the more worldly we become - someone who can coexist with anyone, not just someone like them, stands out admirably. Having an eloquent presentation can be initially impressive. Although this has no longevity for friendship or real kindess. Instead of showing how great yourself is, try helping someone see how great they are themselves. The key is to remove our obstructions (egotism & impressions) so the true good can shine through.



I've met many people who claim their religious dedication and superiority. God bless all those with strong convictions and if it works for you to become a better person that is beautiful. Things begin to lose their merit when there is condemnation. Whether you follow Christ, Buddha, Muhammad, Krishna, or any other Deity, you have that right without ridicule. Patriotism is stong in the south and freedom is the cornerstone which our country was founded. The true Christain or spiritual seeker is one who strives to be Christ-like, not inform people they are going to hell because they don't think the same thoughts. Christ hung with all the lepers, atheists, crooks, and homeless - maybe we have some lifestyle adjusting to do. There needs to be less talking of dogma and more living out of the teachings. 

All these qualities are assets I've seen in people on this trip. To be kind without conviction. To be tolerant and accepting when it's not the norm. To be inviting and hospitable. To live out the qualities of the saints and not stuff them down peoples throats. In my perception it is significantly more effective to teach someone by showing them rather than forcing or giving ultimatums. It's human nature to resist what is forced. If you really want change for a better world just plant the seed. The most important thing is to  step back and let it grow. You won't make the plant grow faster by pulling on its leaves.




It's better to be kind than it is to be right.
The friends you keep will save your life.

And those who know it all have no room to learn,
for their mind is closed like old cellar doors. 

It's better to listen than to do all the talking, 
it's harder to hear when your jabbering all the time.

And wise are those who question all the time, 
for their mind is open like like summer garden gates.

Sometimes we don't know it all. 
And Sometimes that's all we know. 



4 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading this blog, and especially this post! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and pictures on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am really happy that i was cured of Diabetes with the herbal medicine of Doctor Chukwu , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 6 years without solution until i came across his website http://drchukwuhealinghome.simplesite.com/ of this doctors who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and directed me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask me to
    go for a checkup after 3 weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, and my sugar level is now ok, am really happy that there is someone like this Doctor Chukwu who is ready to help anytime any day. You can contact this Great man that cured my Diabetes permanently through his email: (drchukwu22@gmail.com ) website: http://drchukwuhealinghome.simplesite.com/
    number +2348154800222. Bless you sir for all your good works

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello……………
    I’m James Maxwell by name, I’m here to share my testimony about Doctor Chukwu herbal medicine Cure , he has the cure to different kinds of diseases, he cured me and my son of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) and diabetes, I was diagnosed of diabetes and my son was diagnosed of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease over 3 years now,we live in pain for years ,so desperate for cure. one day i was glancing through different website I saw different testimonies about Doctor Chukwu,so many people saying he cured them of different diseases,i was so surprised, but i have so option because me and my son need the cure desperately ,so i contacted him via his email. (drchukwu22@gmail.com),he replied and Needed some Information about me and my son, then I sent them to him, then after all the necessary arrangement he prepared his herbal medicine and sent to me in my country , i received the herbal medicine ,we call Doctor Chukwu then he told us how to use the herbal medicine ,he said we will be totally cured after 14days of usage which we believed with faith.so after 14days of usage they was a lot of changes in our life’s ,so we went for check-up, I was tested diabetes FREE and my son was fully recovered from Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) was like a miracle to my family , Doctor Chukwu will never let you down ,he is a great man. I want to testify to everyone that all hope is not lost. Never give up the fight for a cure. If you are interested in getting cured of your Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) ,and diabetes you can contact the doctor that cured me and my son, you can also contact Doctor Chukwu with the following link. Doctor Chukwu
    E-mail: (drchukw22@gmail.com).
    Phone Number: +2348154800222
    website : http://drchukwuhealinghome.simplesite.com/

    ReplyDelete

  4. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw testimony about DR Ebhota online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drebhotasoltion@gmail.com) You can contact him on WhatsApp +2348089535482 He also have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness (1) HERPES,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) HEPATITIS B,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA..

    ReplyDelete